Regency Hospital is a multi specialty tertiary care Corporate hospital in Kanpur Uttar Pradesh established in 1995. The hospital was established in technical consultancy with Indian Hospital Corporation Ltd., Hyderabad.
Regency hospital has has ICU, ICCU, NICU and PICU bedsides General Wards, Semi- Private, Deluxe and Super Deluxe Rooms. It offers a wide range of facilities ranging from critical care to dermatology. The exhaustive list can be found here.
Association with IIT Kanpur
Regency Hospital is included in the list of corporate hospitals
approved by IIT Kanpur panel where IIT Kanpur students/faculty can get advanced treatment.
Doctors in Health Center in IIT can refer a patient to specialists in Regency Hospital. The cost of treatment/medicine is borne by the patient which is later reimbursable.
Medical claims are valid for reimbursement at IITK only when:
1. Deposited within three months (90 days) of completing the prescribed treatment.
2. Referral by H.C. MO(Medical Officer) to ‘Specialist on IITK Panel’ for every visit/consultation is attached.
3. The Medicines and the investigations advised by the specialist should be recorded (in patient’s Medical Booklet) within 1-2 days after every visit through any M.O. on Duty.
Treatment in Regency Hospital without referral by a H.C M.O. is not eligible for reimbursement.
For reimbursement of medicine, the prescription form by a specialist has to be produced to M.O. in H.C.. The doctor in H.C. writes another prescription stating medicines which are available in H.C dispensary and others which are to be bought from outside (Reimbursable).
Medicines bought directly from Regency Hospital or outside will not be reimbursable.
1. The reimbursement form can be downloaded here.
2. Duly filled reimbursement form along with the receipts of all expenditures of medicine and treatment attached are then to be submitted to the H.C office from 10am to 1pm on weekdays.
3. The refund is made to the patient's account (as registered on IIT Kanpur office automation).
To check or change account number or other personal student information on office automation, login with the cc id and click on student profile
Photo Credit: Regency Hospital Website